They made out a draft of the opening address.
他们起草了一份开幕词。
She made out that she know nothing about the crime.
她想说明她对犯罪一无所知。
Our conclusions must be tried out by the workers.
我们的结论必须由工人来加以试验。
Sometimes we make our judgments too quickly.
有时,我们的结论下得太早。
I can't make out what that sign says; it's still too far away.
我无法看清那个标记,它距离我太远了。
I couldn't make out what he was saying.
我不明白他说的什么意思。
How are you making out with the new job?
你的新工作进展如何?
You've been dying to make out with me for some time now.
你从刚才开始就一直想和我亲热。
I could just make out a tall, pale, shadowy figure tramping through the undergrowth...
我只依稀看见一个高个的模糊身影穿过了矮树丛。
She thought she heard a name. She couldn't make it out, though...
她觉着听到了一个名字,却又没听清。
I couldn't make it out at all...
我一头雾水。
It is hard to make out what criteria are used...
很难弄清楚使用的是什么样的标准。
They were trying to make out that I'd actually done it...
他们正在努力证明我真的干过这件事。
I don't think it was as glorious as everybody made it out to be...
我觉得这件事并非像大家说的那么了不起。
You could certainly make out a case for this point of view...
你肯定能够证明这个观点。
Alice continued making out her case.
艾丽斯继续为自己证明。
If you would like to send a donation, you can make a cheque out to Feed the Children...
您如果有捐款的意愿,可以填写一张支票寄给救助儿童基金会。
All cheques should be made out to 'EF International Language Schools'...
所有支票的收款人都应是“英孚国际语言学校”。
Who is making out better right now?...
现在谁的日子更好过呢?
Bob turned over to sleep again, wondering how Jupiter and Pete were making out.
鲍勃一面挂念着丘辟特和皮特的生活状况,一面转身又去睡了。
...pictures of the couple making out in their underwear on the beach.
那对夫妻穿着内衣在海滩上卿卿我我的照片
B : Shall I make out a receipt?
您需要开一张收据 吗 ?
As far as we can make out, the damage is due to improper packing.
根据我们弄清的事实, 货损是因包装不善而造成的.
The poem is so complicated that I cannot make out its meaning.
这首诗太复杂,我理解不了它的意思.
With so many things mixed up, it's hard to make out what's what.
许多问题绞在一起, 闹不清楚.
An advocate for John could make out a case for him on this score also.
约翰的一位律师在这方面也能提出有利于他的理由.
It was difficult to make out the manager's handwriting.
经理的字迹很难辨认.
make out a list of the books you need.
把你所需要的书开个单子.
It was so foggy that the driver could hardly make out the way ahead.
浓雾弥漫,司机看不清前面的路.
Distantly, to her right, she could make out the city of Shanghai.
在她的右侧, 她能远远地分辨出上海这座城市.
A leap in the dark-(冒险举动)
A:Are you sure you canmake profitsout of the investment?
你确信这次投资一定能获利吗?
B:I am not sure. It's only a leap in the dark.
我也没有把握。这只是一次冒险。
A:And it's the only chance for you to lead your companyout of difficulties, isn't it?
而且这也是你带领公司走出困境的唯一机会,是吗?
B:Yeah. So I have to have a try.
是的。所以我必须一试。
在邮局
A:Three twenty-five cent stamps, please.
请给我三张25 分的邮票。
B:Here you are. Seventy-five cents, please.
好的。请给我75 分。
A:And please send this letter by registered mail.
还要寄这封挂号信。
B:Is there anything valuable in it?
里面有什么重要的东西吗?
A:There’s a check for two hundred dollars and a photograph.
里面有一张200 元的支票及一张照片。
make out的翻译
B:Shall Imakeout a receipt?
您需要开一张收据吗?
A:No, don’t bother.
不用了,不用麻烦。
B:That will be ninety-five cents in all.
那总共需要95 分。